Luxury Haircare B.V.
1. These General Terms and Conditions apply to all offers of Luxury Haircare B.V. and at all with Luxury Haircare B.V. agreements entered into.
2. The provisions of these General Terms and Conditions can only be deviated from if this has been expressly agreed in writing and in which case the other provisions of these conditions remain in full force.
3. If the Buyer also refers to his general terms and conditions, these terms and conditions do not apply unless explicitly stated in writing by Luxury Haircare B.V. has agreed.
4. Buyer means every visitor of the internet site or any natural person or legal person who has made Luxury Haircare B.V. is or will be in a contractual relationship of any kind.
5. Luxury Haircare B.V reserves the right to amend or supplement these terms from time to time.
6. By using the internet site of Luxury Haircare B.V. and/or placing an order, the Buyer accepts these General Conditions as well as all other rights and obligations as stated on the internet site.
2. Offers and formation agreements
1. Offers or quotations must be regarded as an invitation to potential buyers to make an offer. Luxury Haircare B.V. is in no way bound by this, unless this has been recorded in writing and unambiguously. The acceptance of the invitation to make an offer by the potential Buyer counts as an offer and only leads to the conclusion of an agreement if the other provisions of this article are met.
2. Offers are valid as long as stocks last. With offers via the internet site this is made known or by telephone, or by fax, or by E-mail.
3. An offer by the potential Buyer as referred to in Article 2.1 shall be deemed to have been made in one of the following circumstances: - the potential Buyer has indicated exactly which product and / or service he wishes to receive; - the potential Buyer has entered the data on the appropriate input screen of the internet site and the relevant data (. order form.) to Luxury Haircare B.V. was sent electronically and by Luxury Haircare B.V. is received.
4. An agreement is concluded at the time that an order confirmation is handed over to the Buyer or, in case the offer has been made via the internet site, has been sent by e-mail to the e-mail address specified by the Buyer.
5. Buyer and Luxury Haircare B.V. expressly agree that by using electronic communication forms a valid agreement is reached as soon as the conditions in articles 2.4 and 2.5 are met. In particular, the absence of an ordinary signature does not affect the binding force of the offer and the acceptance thereof. The electronic files of Luxury Haircare B.V. will, as far as the law allows, be considered as a presumption of proof.
6. Information, images, oral communications, telephone or e-mail and declarations of applicability with regard to all offers and the most important characteristics of the products are given or done as accurately as possible. Luxury Haircare B.V. does not guarantee that all offers and products are fully in accordance with the given information or applicability. Deviations can in principle not be a reason for compensation and / or dissolution.
1. All prices are expressed in Euros, in accordance with the relevant legal requirements, and include sales tax.
2. Special offers are only valid for the period of validity as stated in that offer. This mention is printed or stated on the internet site with respect to that special offer. These periods always correspond to each other.
3. The Buyer owes the price that Luxury Haircare B.V. has communicated to her in accordance with article 2.5 of these conditions. Obvious (manipulation) errors in the quotation, such as obvious inaccuracies, can also be made by Luxury Haircare BV after the conclusion of the agreement. be corrected.
4. Delivery costs are not included in the price.
5. Luxury Haircare B.V. calculates 7.95 euro delivery costs up to and including an order amount of 50.00 euro. Above the order amount of 50.00 euros Luxury Haircare B.V. 4.00 euros. Above the order amount of 100.00 no delivery costs are calculated anymore.
6. Luxury Haircare B.V. may be required to levy certain statutory contributions on some of its products. Such contributions are not included in the price and will be explicitly mentioned on the internet site.
1. Orders can be paid via the internet site in the following ways: via Ideal or forward transfer, Credit Card, Paypal.
2. All (extra) judicial costs of any nature whatsoever, that Luxury Haircare B.V. due to non-fulfillment by the Buyer of his (payment) obligations.
5. Delivery and delivery time
1. Orders are delivered as quickly as possible. In principle Luxury Haircare B.V. to send orders placed on a working day before 12 noon on the following day. The delivery time mentioned is only an indication and is never a deadline. Luxury Haircare B.V. can specify further information about delivery times on the website or otherwise make it known in writing. Such information is only indicative.
2. The maximum delivery time is 30 days unless otherwise agreed. If this delivery time is not feasible, the Buyer will be informed of this in time and there is the possibility for the Buyer to terminate the agreement or to agree on a new delivery time. Amounts already paid will be paid back to the Buyer within 30 days in the event of such a dissolution.
3. Deliveries take place at the address given by the Buyer during the conclusion of the agreement.
4. As soon as the products to be delivered have been delivered to the specified delivery address, the risk for these products will pass to the Buyer.
6. Exchange and right of withdrawal
1. The Buyer is obliged to carefully inspect the products immediately after receipt. Agreements with consumer buyers, which have come about via the internet site or in another way whereby only use is made of electronic communication, the consumer buyer has the right to exercise a right of withdrawal within seven (7) without giving any reason. working days after delivery of the product in question. This right of withdrawal does not include products whose seal and / or packaging is broken, or other personified products.
2. If the consumer buyer has made use of the right of withdrawal as stated in the previous paragraph, then Luxury Haircare BV. arrange for a refund within 30 days (after returning the product) of the purchase price paid by the consumer buyer less the contribution to the shipping costs.
7. Reservation of ownership
1. Ownership of products shall pass to the Buyer, notwithstanding the actual delivery, only after the Buyer has received everything Buyer has in respect of any agreement with Luxury Haircare B.V. is owed, has paid in full, including compensation of interest and costs, also of earlier or later deliveries and any activities performed or to be performed with respect to the products.
2. The Buyer may not tax, sell, resell, dispose of or otherwise encumber the products before the property has been transferred.
8. Warranty and liability
1. Luxury Haircare B.V. guarantees that the items to be delivered meet the usual requirements and standards that can be set for them and are free of any defects.
2. Luxury Haircare B.V. is never obliged to pay any compensation to the Buyer or others, unless there is intent or gross negligence on the part of Luxury Haircare B.V .. Luxury Haircare B.V. is never liable for consequential or consequential loss, indirect damage and loss of profit or turnover.
3. If Luxury Haircare B.V., for whatever reason, is obliged to compensate any damage then the compensation will never exceed an amount equal to the invoice value with respect to the product causing the damage.
4. Without prejudice to the provisions of this article, there can be no guarantee if wear can be considered as normal and further in the following cases:
- if changes have been made in or to the product, including repairs that have not been done with the permission of Luxury Haircare B.V. whether the manufacturer has been performed;
- if the original invoice can not be submitted, changed or made illegible;
- if defects are the result of non-destination or improper use;
- if damage is caused by intent, gross negligence or negligence.
5. The Buyer is held Luxury Haircare B.V. indemnify for any claim that third parties may have against the agreement against Luxury Haircare B.V. may apply, insofar as the law does not prevent the relevant damage and costs to be for the account of the Buyer. 6. The Buyer is obliged to deliver the product to Luxury Haircare B.V. to return in order to ensure a proper assessment and settlement of the warranty claim. If a complaint is declared well-founded, Luxury Haircare B.V. to deliver an equivalent product unless otherwise agreed.
9. Force majeure
1. In case of force majeure, Luxury Haircare B.V. failing to comply with its obligations towards the Buyer, or the obligation is suspended for the duration of the force majeure.
2. Force majeure means any circumstance that is independent of it, as a result of which the fulfillment of its obligations vis-à-vis the Buyer is wholly or partially prevented. These circumstances include strikes, fire, business failures, floods, war, energy failures, non-delivery or late delivery by suppliers or other third parties and the absence of any permit to be obtained by the government. Force majeure also means failures in a (telecommunication) network or connection or used communication systems and / or the unavailability of the internet site at any time.
10. Intellectual property
1. The Buyer acknowledges explicitly that all intellectual property rights of displayed information, announcements or other expressions relating to the products and / or relating to the internet site are vested in Luxury Haircare B.V. , its suppliers or other entitled parties.
2. Intellectual property rights means patent, copyright, trademark, drawing and design rights and / or other (intellectual property) rights.
3. The Purchaser is prohibited from making use, including the making of changes, of the intellectual property rights as described in this article, such as reproduction, without the express prior written consent of Luxury Haircare BV, its suppliers or other entitled parties, unless it it only concerns private use in relation to the product itself.
11. Personal data
12. Applicable law and competent court
1. Only Dutch law applies to all offers and agreements.
2. The applicability of the Vienna Sales Convention is explicitly excluded.
1. All disputes related to or arising from offers from Luxury Haircare B.V. or agreements made with Luxury Haircare B.V. be submitted to the competent court in Utrecht, unless the law expressly designates another judge as competent.
1. Luxury Haircare B.V. is established in Zeist and registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number: 62696157 The VAT identification number: NL854922398B01. Please send all correspondence regarding an agreement or these conditions to Luxury Haircare BV, Het Rond 5B, 3452 LG Zeist or to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org as stated on the internet site.
2. Luxury Haircare B.V. strives to answer the emails received by her within 48 hours.
Privacy Statement Luxury Haircare B.V.
Luxury Haircare B.V. respects the privacy of all users of the site and ensures that all your personal data are treated confidentially. When you visit our site, various data are collected in order to provide you with an optimal service.
This Privacy Statement explains exactly which data is processed, what is done with your data and what rights you have. Luxury Haircare B.V. ensures that according to the applicable laws and regulations the correct notifications have been made at the Registratiekamer.
What information is provided by Luxury Haircare B.V. processed?
The data provided by Luxury Haircare B.V. be processed consist of two categories. On the one hand, this is information that you enter yourself on the input screen if you place an order via the site. This information concerns your identity (such as name, address, e-mail etc.) and data related to the payment method chosen by you. On the other hand, these are the so-called traffic data. from the visitors of the site. This way the IP address of your computer is registered. Also your surfing behavior is looked at on the site of Luxury Haircare B.V.
What does Luxury Haircare B.V. with your data?
The purpose of processing the data is:
- the processing of your order, the payment thereof and the delivery to the correct delivery address;
- promoting the user-friendliness of the site;
- being able to make (personalized) offers and promotions or providing relevant information or news bulletins.
The personal data are only processed for above-mentioned goals.
All data is encrypted and sent via secure connections. Luxury Haircare BV hereby maintains a security level that is appropriate to the nature of the data to be protected.
You can always contact Luxury Haircare B.V. ask which data about you are processed. You can send an e-mail for this. You can also send an e-mail to Luxury Haircare B.V. ask for improvements, additions or other corrections that Luxury Haircare B.V. will process as soon as possible.